One of the things on my to do list today was to shred a big bag of old bills and receipts. I put the first bin full of shredding in the compost tumbler. The next three bins full went out in the garden where I'm working on building the soil. After each load of shreddings I covered it with a heavy layer of mulch. I did pull the tall weeds first, but that was about it.
I also planted two more green onion roots from last night's dinner. That was about it for gardening excitement today.
The Kefir finished up at about the 20 hour mark. I made three jars of refrigerator oatmeal. Then I made two more pint jars of Kefir. I split up the kefir grains - the first batch seemed a little "yeasty" vs "zingy". There might have been too many grains for just a pint of milk. Another good experiment in the works!