Today I worked on my seed saving project.
I spent a ridiculous amount of time working on the Amaranth seeds. It's mighty difficult getting the seeds out. I am definitely not a fan. I am probably going to have rogue amaranth popping up all over the place by the big compost pile and under the deck! I'll have to find a better way to save amaranth seeds, otherwise I won't bother with that again.
I went to collect some of the spent zinnias and found two flowers for my cute little vase.
After the seed saving project I managed to plant the 5 pots of herbs I got yesterday. I also planted the flower seeds.
I am tickled pink every time I go dig in the yard. We have WORMS! Today's dig had worms in every hole but one! I'm truly amazed!